What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A secretive traffic system guaranteed to generate huge amounts of traffic for your online business
- How to “deep-dive” into a campaign and dig for buried treasure in the back-end
- LIVE Case Studies included – from driving traffic to list-segmenting
- Be instantly head and shoulders above 99.9% of marketers online
- Discover the near endless possibilities with paid traffic
- The mindset shift you need to succeed with paid traffic
- Targeted traffic you can deploy in a few mouse clicks
- Killer Ad creatives and lucrative landing pages
- Strategic planning and digging for gold
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Traffic Black Book scores 83.49/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.trafficblackbook.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $197.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: trafficblackbook.com you’ll also be taken through to trafficblackbook.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)